- Medical Questionnaire
- Blood Pressure
Body Fat (%)
Visceral Fat Rating(%)
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol ratio
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Alanine Transaminase (ALT)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Glucose (Fasting)
- Haemoglobin A1c
- White Blood Cell Count
- Red Blood Cell Count
- Mean Cell Volume
- Red Blood Cell Distribution Width
- Platelet Court
- Uric Acid
- Make appointment: Make an appointment with our staff after the purchase.
- Sample Collection: Sample collection in our testing center.
- Reporting: Reporting in 7 working days and notify for getting report.
- *The results will be displayed in the appendix with the health check test reports for reference only.
- #It is only applicable to people aged 30-75 and those who have not had any previous cardiovascular disease.
- ^Not applicable to individuals with a prior liver condition, weight ≥160 kg, and age ≤40 (women) or ≤35 (men), on medications to lower triglycerides or with inherited hypertriglyceridemia.
- Customers undergoing a medical examination must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Customers must present their identity cards and on the appointment day.
- No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except drinking water).
- Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from bleeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
- Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at 3979 3200.