Meet the 1st DHA test in Hong Kong
DHA test is a breakthrough home test that measures the amount of DHA levels from pregnancy to breast-feeding period, ensuring your baby is getting enough “Golden Nutrients” for healthy growth. It’s vital to understand how much mommies’ nutritional needs and adjust DHA intake for you and your baby immediately.
Who should take the DHA test?
- Breastfeeding women
- Those who want to monitor their response to Omega-3 supplement to ensure optimal DHA needs
No more guessing and check now!
Think for “Two” and eat for “Two”
In fact, only 1 out of 10 adults is having enough Omega-3 and DHA!
Pregnancy moms could be 10X higher risk of early preterm birth if you have low DHA levels!
Pregnant women with DHA levels less than 5% during pregnancy had higher postpartum depression scores.
An unique home test that measures your DHA levels in your blood or breast milk from pregnancy to breast milk feeding, ensuring your baby is getting enough “Golden Nutrients” (DHA) in the golden 1,000 days for baby development.
“You can eat smartly and healthy once knowing your DHA levels.”
Why DHA is so important for your baby?
Why ApexHealth DHA test?
How’s it works?
- The test is intended to provide you with information. It is not intended to provide you any medical advice and services no purpose for diagnostic and/or treatment.
- The service purchased is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- In the event of dispute, ApexHealth and iBigHealth decision shall be final and binding.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at (852) 3979 3200.
- *We will ship by S.E Express or equivalent, please click here for the final delivery cost.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability.
- This service is provided by ApexHealth. For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at (852) 3979 3200.