People who need a test report of COVID-19 nucleic acid test
People who have no symptoms but worrying of COVID-19 infection
Deep throat saliva / Combined Nasal and Throat Swabs (for laboratory testing)
Gold-standard RT-PCR testing method
24 hours Online results (Working day only)
*Express Results available additional service
Your results will be sent to you via email and view online within 24 hours after receiving your sample.
Do NOT eat, drink, brush your teeth or gargle within 2 hours before DTS collection.
Deep Throat Saliva (DTS) Collection
1. Check the items inside the collection kit, including a plastic bag with a test request form, an instruction sheet and a specimen bottle (separately sealed in a specimen plastic bag). Prepare tissue paper and alcohol based handrub (not provided). Make them ready for use.
2. Perform hand hygiene with soap and water / alcohol-based handrub.
3. Take out the test request form and fill up the form. Make sure that the specimen number appears on the form is the same as shown on the specimen bottle. You can keep the instruction sheet for later use.
4. Put the filled form back to the plastic bag.
5. Take out the specimen bottle from the specimen bag and open the bottle.
6. Make the noise of “Kruuua” from the throat to clear saliva from deep throat.
Note: Don’t use spit sputum or saliva with excessive force, which can damage the throat or trachea and cause bleeding. Just spit the saliva from the deep throat gently.
7. Remove surgical mask and spit saliva into the bottle. Avoid saliva contaminate the outer surface of the bottle. (Repeat the previous step if the saliva volume is too little; fill up the bottom of the bottle; you can spit a few times if necessary.)
8. Put on surgical mask.
9. Close the lid of specimen bottle tightly to ensure no leakage of saliva.
10. Clean the bottle surface with tissue paper.
11.Put the bottle into the original specimen bag. Keep the bottle upright all the time. Clean hands afterwards.
12.Put the bottle specimen bag inside the plastic bag with the form. Send the collection kit back to the designated place for testing.
Combined Nasal and Throat Swabs Collection
ORDER ONLINE/ BOOKING (852) 3979 3200
Then pick up / sampling at the designated collection point or choose Door-to-Door express delivery for the sample kit.
To collect the sample and submit to the designated collection point.
Test results will be ready within 24 hours (working days) after sample successfully collected and emailed to you.
iCare Medical Center
Address: Room 902, 9th Floor, T.O.P., 700 Nathan Road, Kowloon (Mong Kok MTR Station Exit B4)
Phone: (852) 3904 0341
Monday to Saturday: from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Closed on Sundays and public holidays
IN ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The test is intended for reference and a preliminary investigation of the respiratory tract infection test only. The test result should be used in conjunction with other clinical information to diagnose the infection. Client with suspected infection should consult medical professionals for the confirmation of diagnosis and clinical treatment.。
- All positive cases of COVID-19 will be reported to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP), pursuant to the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance.
- * Please note that the above Covid-19 test is not eligible for health QR code or other related travel passes. You need to follow the instructions given by airlines or other relevant agencies if you use for traveling purposes.
- The collection and use of the data to the specific information is necessary for the purpose of providing quality services to you. We will take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential. Unless any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirement of any law binding on us or for the purposes of any guidelines or codes of practice issued by regulatory or other authorities with which we are reasonably expected to comply, personal data collected from you will not be disclosed to any third party.
- No change or cancellation is acceptable once an order is confirmed.
- It is subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
- We will not provide instant or same day door-to-door delivery.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of “ApexHealth”.
- For enquiry, please call our customer service hotline at (852) 3979 3200 or email to email@example.com.