The condition-specific and patent formulation by USA DuPont™ Danisco:
Containing the most documented probiotic strains with certification by FDA-GRAS and the first genome sequencing 16s-rDNA system, the Lactobacillus Rhamnosus HN001 proved its 6 billion CFU which is safe and rigorous and effective through the digestive tract, gastric acid and bile survival to reduce the risk of having developed sensitive skin.
Clinical studies proven:
- HN001 reduces the incidence of allergic reactions in infants and young children with family history of allergy
- Support unborn child / infant’s developing microbiota and immune system during pregnancy
- Help against the allergies and eczema in the first 2 years of life persists to age 6 years
- Help lower cumulative prevalence of sensitive skin at 44% and allergic sensitization at 31%. Furthermore, at 4 years of age the relative risk of rhinitis and red eyes was found to be 62 % less in the probiotic group
- Help reduce depression and anxiety scores in the postpartum period for pregnant women
The strain of HEALTH EarlyLife HN001 is FDA-certified for the first genome sequencing 16s-rDNA and is published in more than 100 international academic studies.
1 sachet included 6 billion CFU high-strength probiotics live bacteria support your health developing immune system.
1. Wickens K. A differential effect of 2 probiotics in the prevention of eczema and atopy: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008 Oct;122(4):788-94.
2. Slykerman RF. Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 in Pregnancy on Postpartum Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety: A Randomised Double-blind Placebo-controlled Trial. EBioMedicine. 2017 Oct;24:159-165.
3. Wickens K. A protective effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 against eczema in the first 2 years of life persists to age 4 years. Clin Exp Allergy. 2012 Jul;42(7):1071-9.
4. Sheih YH. Systemic immunity-enhancing effects in healthy subjects following dietary consumption of the lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001 Apr;20(2 Suppl):149-56.
- Age at 0-3 years to elderly, Pregnant and Lactating women (suitable for diabetes and vegetarians)
- Pregnant and Lactating women
- People who needed to enhance the intestinal resistance and immunity
- Take 1-2 times per day with 1 sachet per time after meal. Continued daily use is suggested. For babies, mix 1-2 sachets with boiled water or milk below 40°C. Avoid drinks with high temperature.
- Please avoid children’s access by himself
- If the packaging is damaged at the time of purchase, please avoid intake and contact us.
- Please shake well before eating.
- If you eat directly, please take it slowly or mix it with room temperature water.
- This food is only suitable for people over 3 years old.
- Pregnant women and people with chronic diseases should not eat it. If in doubt, please consult a doctor.
1) Self-pick up
- Self-pick from the ApexHealth Laboratory: 21st Floor, Kowloon Road, 555 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Pick-up time: Monday to Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Once the order is completed, we will ship it within 5 working days.
- Free shipping when purchase value over HK$500, we offer free door-to-door delivery service within Hong Kong region. Delivery service is applicable to commercial addresses, self-pickup services at SF stores or EF Lockers only (Not including residential area).
- For purchases value below HK$500, we will charge a shipping fee of HK$50 to enjoy door-to-door delivery service in Hong Kong.
- If the products are failed to delivered due to customer error and needs to be re-delivered, an additional fee of HK$100 will be charged.
- When the customer collects the ordered goods, it is the responsibility to check whether the goods are damaged. Once the products are confirmed to be signed, all products are non-returnable.
- However, if you received a product that is damaged or defective, please contact ApexHealth Customer Service with the original valid receipt within 3 days.
In the event of dispute, ApexHealth’s decision shall be final and conclusive.