- Consists of patented Lactobacillus plantarum, a probiotic isolated from organic fruits and vegetables that enhance anti-inflammatory function
- The perfect combination of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei and Lactobacillus rhamnosus is proved to regulate immune systems of children and strengthen anti-allergic ability
- Dual ‘B’ Probiotics (including patented probiotics) protect intestinal health. Skin allergy and allergic symptoms can be improved. Irritation by harmful bacteria and food can be prevented.
- 6 types of highly effective gastro-resistant probiotics
- Consists of dual prebiotics, including Fruto-oligosaccharides (FOS) and inulin to increaser the activity of probiotics.
- All natural ingredients without the addition of sucrose, diary products, aromatizer, artificial colorings and gluten
- Passed heavy metal/plasticizer food grade safety test, produced according to GMP and ISO22000 standards
- Suitable for children aged of 4 months or above
Increase anti-allergic ability of kids
Consists of Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. paracasei and L. rhamnosus. This perfect combination is proved to regulate immune systems of children and strengthen anti-allergic ability.
Improve ability of anti-inflammation
Consists of Lactobacillus plantarum GKM3, which is a probiotic strain isolated from organic fruits and vegetables. This product is also suitable for children who are overweight or have allergic symptoms.
Improve symptoms of Allergy such as skin allergy
Consists of dual B Probiotics (Including patented probiotics) to protect intestinal health. Skin allergy and allergic symptoms can be improved. Irritation by bad bacteria and food can be prevented.
6 types of active probiotics
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
Lactobacillus plantarum GKM3
Lactobacillus paracasei GKS6 Lactobacillus acidophilus GKA7
Bifidobacterium longum GKL7
Bifidobacterium bifidum GKB2
2 types of prebiotics
If your kids or babies are having the below issues
- suffering from skin allergy or allergy
- suffering from skin itchiness
- who wish to boost their immune system
- suffering from indigestion, with too soft or too hard stool
Consume together with food and drink (E.g. milk and juice)
✦ Suggested dose: Under 2 years old, 1 sachet daily; 2 years old or above, 2 sachets daily
1) Self-pick up
Self-pick from the ApexHealth Testing Center: 21st Floor, Kowloon Road, 555 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pick-up time: Monday to Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Once the order is completed, we will ship it within 5 working days.
Free shipping when purchase value HK$500 or above, we offer free door-to-door delivery service within Hong Kong region. Delivery service is applicable to commercial addresses, self-pickup services at SF stores or EF Lockers only (Not including residential area).
For purchases value below HK$500, the delivery service is only available by Pay by cash on delivery.
If the products are failed to delivered due to customer error and needs to be re-delivered, an additional fee of HK$100 will be charged.
When the customer collects the ordered goods, it is the responsibility to check whether the goods are damaged. Once the products are confirmed to be signed, all products are non-returnable.
However, if you received a product that is damaged or defective, please contact ApexHealth Customer Service with the original valid receipt within 3 days.
- Storage﹕Store in the fridge or in a cool and dry area.
- *For details, please refer to the label on the product. The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final. This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- The service purchased is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- In the event of dispute, ApexHealth’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at (852) 3979 3200.