UMI Anserine EX
Effectively reduce the level of uric acid
Anserine activates body enzymes to prevent the excessive production of uric acid.
Facilitates the excretion of elevated serum uric acid.
1 pack daily (contain 4 tablets)
1) Self-pick up
Self-pick from the ApexHealth Testing Center: 21st Floor, Kowloon Road, 555 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pick-up time: Monday to Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Once the order is completed, we will ship it within 5 working days.
Free shipping when purchase value HK$500 or above, we offer free door-to-door delivery service within Hong Kong region. Delivery service is applicable to commercial addresses, self-pickup services at SF stores or EF Lockers only (Not including residential area).
For purchases value below HK$500, the delivery service is only available by Pay by cash on delivery.
*The product is delivered by SF-Express. The rates enquiry can be found in HERE.
If the products are failed to delivered due to customer error and needs to be re-delivered, an additional fee of HK$100 will be charged.
When the customer collects the ordered goods, it is the responsibility to check whether the goods are damaged. Once the products are confirmed to be signed, all products are non-returnable.
However, if you received a product that is damaged or defective, please contact ApexHealth Customer Service with the original valid receipt within 3 days.
- *For details, please refer to the label on the product. The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final. This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- The service purchased is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- In the event of dispute, ApexHealth’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at (852) 3979 3200.