If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, might be your hormones level is out of balance?!
How hormone impacts you?
It is a steroid hormone that is essential to health, sexual function, strength and athletic performance Testosterone, deficiency could affect the sperm production, testicular health, pubic hair growth and muscle and bones development.
It is the steroid hormone that body releases in response to stress. This providing a quick spurt of energy, maintain blood glucose levels and regular blood pressure.
Some of the symptoms that may indicate imbalance of cortisol level include severe fatigue, muscle weakness, irritability.
It’s hormone precursor made in adrenal glands form cholesterol to make estradiol and testosterone. It associated with increased energy, better bone and muscle health, immune system and sexual function.
Plays a role in T3 and T4 production and regulates thyroid gland function.
Symptoms of thyroid disorder could result weight loss, anxiety, nervousness, sweating and tremors.
Why you should take the Hormones Health Check-up?
Planning to fertility
Suspected of or constantly suffering from hormones disorders, such as irritability, insomnia, fatigue, and anxiousness
Optimal a high level of exercise strength and endurance
Key Check-up Items
Basic Physical Examination
Body Mass Index*
Body Fat (%)
Visceral Fat Rating (%)
Bone Mass (%)
Total Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol ratio
Liver Function Test
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Alanine Transaminase (ALT)
Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
Renal Function Test
Thyroid Function Test
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Free Tri-Iodothyronine (FT3)
Free Thyroxine (FT4)
White Blood Cell Differential & Absolute Count
White Blood Cell Count
Blood Routine Test
Red Blood Cell Count
Mean Cell Volume
Red Blood Cell Distribution Width
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
ABO Grouping and Rh Factor (ABO)
Urine Routine Test
Calcium Oxalate Crystal
Uric Acid Crystal
Red Blood Cell
Stool Routine Test
Stool Occult Blood
Red Blood Cell
Ova, Cysts & Parasites
Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
Tumor Markers Screening
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) [Prostate]
Fatty Liver Risk Estimation^
Heart Age Estimation#
Report explanation by Medical Professional
- Medical Questionnaire
- Blood Pressure
- Body Fat (%)
- Water (%)
- Visceral Fat Rating (%)
- Bone Mass (%)
- Muscle (%)
- Body Age
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- Total Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol ratio
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Alanine Transaminase (ALT)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Glucose (Fasting)
- Haemoglobin A1c
- Uric Acid
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Free Tri-Iodothyronine (FT3)
- Free Thyroxine (FT4)
- White Blood Cell Count
- Red Blood Cell Count
- Mean Cell Volume
- Red Blood Cell Distribution Width
- Platelet Court
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- ABO Grouping and Rh Factor (ABO)
- Specific Gravity
- Urine Bilirubin
- Red Blood Cell
- Epithelial Cell
- Granular Cast
- Hyaline Cast
- Amorphous Phosphate
- Amorphous Urate
- Calcium Oxalate Crystal
- Uric Acid Crystal
- Haemolysed Blood
- Stool Occult Blood
- Pus Cell
- Red Blood Cell
- Ova, Cysts & Parasites
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
- Serum Iron
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) [Prostate]
- Total Testosterone
2. Go to our medical centre for testing
3. Report in 7 working days and explain by our medical professional.
- *The results will be displayed in the appendix with the health check test reports for reference only
- #It is only applicable to people aged 30-75 and those who have not had any previous cardiovascular disease.
- ^Not applicable to individuals with a prior liver condition, weight ≥160 kg, and age ≤40 (women) or ≤35 (men), on medications to lower triglycerides or with inherited hypertriglyceridemia.
- Customers undergoing a medical examination must be at least 18 years of age or older. (For those who are under 18 and would like to perform Health Check Services, they must be accompanied by their parent(s) and sign the consent form)
- No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except plain water).
- Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
- Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from bleeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
- Urine test: Collect the middle portion of 15ml urine stream in the clean container before the test.
- Stool test: Stool size should be walnut or 1-inch ball in the clean container within 24 hours before the test or can get the special stool container in our testing centre. (It is important that no urine or toilet water mix with the stool sample).
Terms and Conditions
- Customers must present their identity cards and the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The service purchased is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- **Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- No cancellation is acceptable once an order is confirmed.
- Service items may change without piror notice. In case of dispute, ApexHealth reserves all rights.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at (852) 3979 3200.
- Disclaimers: All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
Hormone Health Check-up Plan mainly evaluates your endocrine status to your fertility, muscle metabolism, and sexual ability. The plan also includes basic physical examination, 3 Highs Plan, diabetes screening and gout screening, etc.
Regularly check-ups can help you to discover hidden health problems proactively, make appropriate prevention and treatment as soon as possible.
How to select a suitable Health Check-up Plan?
It is recommended you choose a comprehensive Health Check-up Plan to examine more items and help you understand your health condition at once.
For example, our Premium Check-up Plan includes basic physical examination, lipid profile (cholesterol), renal and liver function test, gout screening, diabetes screening, blood routine, urine routine examination, etc., doctors or professional medical staff make health report consultation, Make appropriate prevention and treatment as early as possible.
If you want to know more about your hidden health problems, you can choose the following check-up plans:
In addition to basic examination items, the plan also covers common tumor markers screening to assess men’s risk of developing cancer, such as colorectal cancer, lung cancer, and prostate cancer.
Covers common tumor marker screening to assess the risk of women suffering from common diseases, such as breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and cervical cancer.
Purchase the plan
You can purchase the body check plans directly from our E-shop.
After selecting your body check plan, then select optional add-on check-up items and「Add to Cart」. After filling all the customer information and settle the transaction successfully, you will receive an order confirmation email.
Alternatively, you can directly call us (852) 3979 3200 to make the appointment.
Upon successful purchase, we will contact you via email / telephone to schedule an appointment within 2-3 working days. In addition, you may make a call to our Medical Centre to make an appointment. It is recommended to schedule the appointment earliest as possible to reserve an ideal appointment time.
No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except small amount of drinking water). Female clients are recommended to avoiding physical examination during menstrual period.
Customers must present their identity cards and on the appointment day.
In general, any individual can reserve and order this test for themselves. A doctor’s prescription is not required.