Online Shopping Policy
ApexHealth aims to deliver our customers the best possible service and shipping experience.
Please note that the Terms and Conditions under this eCommerce Policy apply solely to purchases within https://www.apexhealthtech.com.
AVAILABILITY OF CONTENT
ApexHealth reserves the right to amend or withdraw any content on the Site at any time without any notice. ApexHealth shall not be liable for any breakdown or temporary unavailability of the Site at any time and for any period for whatsoever reason(s).
ApexHealth will endeavour to ensure that content and the product descriptions on the Site are as accurate and complete as possible. Despite our efforts, however, any content and/or product information on the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. We therefore do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information of this Site. If you later feel that a purchased product does not match under the description in this Site, you may however consider returning the product subject to the Return Policy provided below.
We accept payments made by:
- American Express
Once the order is placed, cannot be cancelled or changed. If your order was placed in error, please contact our Customer Service (852) 3979 3200 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer is required to prepare the following documents：Test order or product order email confirmation and the reason why you would like to request for refund.
We regret that we do not accept refund or returns in certain circumstances, including:
- If customer has already taken the test report (including personal /mail collection, or explaining the report via phone call).
- The goods are purchased and received more than 7 day.
- Failure to provide an original copy of bank deposit proof or related information.
- Failure to provide the related transaction details.
- Any product that has been opened or consumed (e.g., Taken out of its plastic wrap or box).
- Any product that is not in its original condition, damaged, or with missing parts.
- Any discounted, clearance, or sales products that have already been stated non-returnable.
- Any free gifts or samples.
THE RETURN POLICY
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if you are not entirely satisfied for any reason whatsoever with your purchase, you may return any purchased items in their original condition for a full refund or exchange within 7 days from delivery.
Products must be unopened and in their original packaging. No returns will be accepted for opened or used products.
Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 7 business days upon receipt of the items. Refunds (excluding the initial delivery charge) will be made to the original form of payment.
Returns or exchanges for purchases made online will be processed in accordance with the Return Process below and will not be accepted for any return or exchange at ApexHealth shops or counters.
THE RETURN PROCESS
- Contact ApexHealth
We kindly ask you to contact us via email email@example.com or at (852) 3979 3200 to inform us of your decision to return the item(s). In order to process your request, please provide us with the following information for verification:
Product name and quantity which need to be refunded
Reason for refund
Photo of the product
- Pack the item(s) for return
If your request is accepted, carefully pack the items into the box and attach the original receipt or packing slip.
Please ensure that the items you are returning are unopened, resalable and in its original packaging, with all the accessories and inserts to ApexHealth Testing Center in person. No returns will be accepted for opened or used products.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the original purchase price of the service or product. Shipping and handling fee is non-refundable. The refunds will credit to your original form of payment within 4-6 weeks, upon refund confirmation.
In case of dispute, the decision of ApexHealth shall be final and binding.
If you have any questions regarding a return, exchange or refund, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Unless otherwise mentioned (e.g. specifically listed promotions on the website), the following delivery policy is applicable to orders made (Only limited to the product) on the Site.
- Complimentary shipping for each product purchase of HK$500 or above
- Pay by cash on delivery for any product order below HK$500
- If the products are failed to delivered due to customer error and needs to be re-delivered, an additional fee of HK$100 will be charged.
Standard Delivery Service is offered to delivery addresses of Hong Kong only.
Standard Delivery Service
Areas in service
- Standard Delivery Service is available within Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands and Macau. This service is NOT available in specified areas, including but not limited to: P.O.boxes, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong Disneyland, Lo Wu, Lok Ma Chau, Lok Ma Chau Spour Line, Man Kam To, Sha Tau Kok, and Shenzhen Bay Port.
- Only applicable to commercial addresses, self-pickup services at SF stores or EF Lockers only (Not including residential area)
Shipping days and schedules
- Your parcel will be ready for shipping in 3-4 business days upon confirmation of payment. This is for reference only as the actual situation might vary depending on stock availability.
- Delivery service is not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- We will try our most commercially reasonable effort to meet the estimated delivery time set out in below but we cannot guarantee that such estimate can be met and shall not be liable for any delay.
Limitation of Liability
ApexHealth’s liability in connection with any product(s) purchased through the Site is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product(s). ApexHealth accepts no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence) breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.