40% of women refuse the traditional vaginal examinations because of embarrassment or fear of troublesome1
Most of the cervical cancer and genital warts are related to certain types of human papillomavirus (HPV)! People in lifetime has up to 75% chance of HPV infection2.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA screening could reduce the risk of cervical cancer. According to different case-control studies, it has been found that women who doesn’t have regular screening have 3-10 times higher risk of cervical cancer than other women3.
Action Now! Screening for cervical cancer immediately to reduce the risk of developing cancer!
<p>Regular screening can prevent 90% of cervical cancer risk!<sup>4 </sup></p>
<p>HPV DNA Screening Test (Self-collection)</p>
Screening for HPV in the comfort and convenience
It enables women to take a self-collected cervical-vaginal sample at home for HPV DNA testing. The WHO and the Hong Kong Cancer Society guideline recommend to use the HPV DNA test as an early screening test for cervical cancer!
The first line of defense against cervical cancer
Although screening can be conducted by Pap test, however HPV infection could be latent without any symptoms for many years, and Pap test might be unable to detect these abnormal cells in the latent period. HPV DNA screening test is your first step to detect HPV infection at the early stage and prevent the development of cervical cancer more effectively.
HPV DNA Screening Test is easy, convenient and reliable. It also encourages screening participation especially for under-screened women.
<p> Self-collection for peace of mind</p>
High privacy and No embarrassment
You can self-collect vaginal cells, thus no embarrassment and psychological stress as in traditional testing.
Simple and Quick
Only take a few minutes to complete sample collection.
ApexHealth HPV DNA Screening detects 33 common clinic HPV genotypes, covering most HPV infection types including high risk HPV DNA genotypes 16,18 which common found in cervical cancer.
<p>What does the HPV DNA Screening result mean?</p>
- Women aged 25 or above who have sexual intercourse at earlier age should be tested regularly to protect their health
- People who need health check-up on regular basis
- Even women who have been vaccinated against HPV, still need regular cervical cancer screening
- Multiple sexual partners or sexual partner with multiple sexual partners
1. Order Online
2. Collect Sample
Delivery /Self-Pickup Test Kit: Collect samples according to the instructions in the box and deliver back to our Medical Center in the same day morning only.
(No collection service on Saturday, Sundays and public holidays)
Report ready in 4- 5 working days
<p>How to use</p>
- Avoid using virgin oriented products, sexual interaction, Gynecological examination, 24 hours before sample collection.
- Please do not use during pregnant and during period.
- Please avoid repeated usage or if the cells are not from cervical or virgin tissues may lead to diagnostic error.
- Those with obvious symptoms should ask a doctor for assistance sampling.
- The test is for reference only, and is not suitable for diagnostic and/or treatment use.
- We offer free door-to-door delivery service within Hong Kong region. Delivery service is applicable to commercial addresses, self-pickup services at SF stores or EF Lockers only (Not including residential area).
- The service purchased is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at (852) 3979 3200.
- HPV DNA自我採樣工具套裝 x 1 (採樣棒 x 1, 樣本保存管 x 1)
- 個人資料貼紙 x 2
- 使用指南 x 1
- 測試表格 x 1
- 密實袋 x 1
- 順豐包裝袋 x 1
- 順豐運單 x 1
- Department of Health. What are Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and the HPV vaccine. Available at: http://www.fhs.gov.hk/english/health_info/faq/women_health/WH2_5_2.html. Accessed on 15 Mar 2017