- Medical Questionnaire
- Blood Pressure
Body Fat (%)
Visceral Fat Rating(%)
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol ratio
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Alanine Transaminase (ALT)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Glucose (Fasting)
- Haemoglobin A1c
- White Blood Cell Count
- Mean Cell Volume
- Red Blood Cell Distribution Width
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- ABO Grouping and Rh Factor
- Platelet Court
- Uric Acid
- Obesity Risk
- Fat Storage
- Sugar Intake
- Fat Intake
- MUFA (Mono-Unsaturated Fatty Acids)
- PUFA (Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids)
Why you need the body check-up with genetic testing?
Regular body check-up tell you about your current physical conditions, while genetic testing could tell you about your genetic predisposition / risks. Therefore, general physical examination cannot replace genetic testing.
A more comprehensive health profile will be revealed when both are combined, and allow you to live healthy.
Advantages for ApexHealth DNA test
Breakthrough Technology to Explore your DNA
Healthy life begins with DNA–A tool to help in achieving optimum nutrient and fitness content on individual basis, by optimizing your health with a personalized diet plan.
No Blood, No Pain DNA Test
To reveal the secrets, all you need to do for the test is just to contribute some buccal cells from the inner side of cheeks, and ApexHealth will do the rest for you! The whole process is simple and quick with absolutely no discomfort.
Complimentary Nutrition and Dietary Advisory Service
We will provide complimentary nutrition and dietary consultation. Based on your genetic test report, our dietitian to understand how your genes affect your diet, exercise habits.
- Make appointment: Make an appointment with our staff after the purchase.
- Sample Collection: Sample collection in our testing center.
- Reporting: Reporting in 10 working days and notify for getting report.
- *The results will be displayed in the appendix with the health check test reports for reference only.
- #It is only applicable to people aged 30-75 and those who have not had any previous cardiovascular disease.
- ^Not applicable to individuals with a prior liver condition, weight ≥160 kg, and age ≤40 (women) or ≤35 (men), on medications to lower triglycerides or with inherited hypertriglyceridemia.
- Customers undergoing a medical examination must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Customers must present their identity cards and on the appointment day.
- No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except drinking water).
- Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from bleeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
- Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at 3979 3200.