- Medical Questionnaire
- Blood Pressure
Body Fat (%)
Visceral Fat Rating(%)
- White Blood Cell Count
- Red Blood Cell Count
- Mean Cell Volume
- Red Blood Cell Distribution Width
- Platelet Court
- HIV (1 & 2) Antibody & P24 Antigen
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
- Venereal Disease Research Laboratory (VDRL) Test
- Pregnancy Test, Urine
- Chest X-ray
- Make appointment: Make an appointment with our staff after the purchase.
- Sample Collection: Sample collection in our testing center.
- Reporting: Reporting in 7 working days and notify for getting report.
- *The results will be displayed in the appendix with the health check test reports for reference only.
- ** No suitable for women who in pregnant.
- Customers undergoing a medical examination must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Customers must present their identity cards and on the appointment day.
- No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except drinking water).
- Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from bleeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
- Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at 3979 3200.