ESHOP ORDER / CALL US AT (852) 3979 3200 for Reservation
Our specialist will contact you to make an appointment
Visit our testing center to collect the specimen using buccal swab, special specimen or blood collection.
Test results will be ready within 2-3 working days
Toothbrush, Beard debris, Nails, Human tissues, Chewing Gum, Blood stain (i.e. Tissue paper, cotton and etc), Cigarette butt, Hairs with follicles (root). Note: Due to the nature and instability of special specimens, there are chances that it might not be able to produce any conclusive DNA result. Surcharge will be applied to the handling and processing of the special samples and they might not be suitable for legal cases purpose. Please contact us for more information.
We are highly concern the personal privacy protection and will ensure the information confidentiality. Information of any kind regarding a case will not be released to anyone other than the tested parties and their named representatives without written order.
There is no difference in terms of accuracy and testing technique between the legal (chain-of-custody) test and the private test. The only difference is that with the legal test, you will need a neutral third party to witness the sample collection, and you have to provide government-issued IDs for all tested parties. Chain-of-custody paternity testing results can be used in a court-of-law while private testing results are not accepted by courts or other government agencies.
- Avoid large amount of high-fat foods consumption and drinking alcohol before blood taking.
- Do not eat and drink (other than water intake), or brush your teeth an hour before buccal swab collection.
- For individual who recently has blood transfusion as a recipient in the past 6 months and/or as a recipient of organ transplant in the past should consider not using blood specimen for DNA relationship testing.
- For pregnant woman who recently has blood transfusion as a recipient and/or as a recipient of organ transplant in the past is not be suitable for conducting this DNA test.
- Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from bleeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
- Customers must present their identity cards and on the appointment day.
- Oral specimen collection can be collected directly at home and then delivery back to our testing center. If you choose blood or special specimen for testing, you can call us (852) 3979 3200 to make an appointment and make an appointment with our professional team.
- If you require the test for legal purpose or have any enquiry, please contact us (852) 3979 3200 for more information.