Defeat allergies by clearing out the real allergens
Allergies cause far greater damage than just the physical. The long-term allergic reactions can cause emotional stress and make it difficult to concentrate at work or school which could seriously affect social life, studies, quality of sleep and work performance.
Allergy medication can help treat the symptoms of an allergic reaction, but it is far from a cure. Once ceasing the dosage, allergy symptoms recur upon contact with the allergen.
Allergy test can let you find out the source of allergies is the most effective way to prevent and protect yourself against allergic reactions actively.
The latest 4th generation IgE ALEX2® allergy test
The largest IgE molecular allergen panel in the world
What is so unique for IgE ALEX2® allergy test?
Comprehensive test for testing over 295 allergens
Only require less than 2ml clotted blood, simple and easy
Developed from Austria and 7 working days reporting
Unique CCDs inhibitor technology to eliminate the false positive result
Compliance with CE-IVD requirement
Not affected by drugs*
Identify Your True Allergies and Root Cause behind
Using Multiplex Assay technology, compared with the traditional IgE allergy test in the market, more accurate and effective to identify the molecular allergens triggers.
By analysing the molecular composition of the identified allergen, IgE ALEX2® can generate a list of similar molecular food and environmental allergens.
CCDI technology screening improves the accuracy of our tests by eliminating false positive results due to “non-allergenic molecular proteins.”
Why so important to identify molecular allergens?
What you can get from our test?
Real customer Story
Am I suitable for IgE ALEX2® allergy test?
- Patient who suffer from different skin or respiratory allergy problem and try to improve, such as rash, eczema, itching, nasal sensitivity and asthma.
- Identify food and environmental allergy triggers.
- For child in the developing stage and who has immature immune system, identify the true allergens can avoid excessive fasting.
- Avoid unnecessary or inefficient medication.
How’s it works?
- This test is recommended for age 2 or above.
- Avoid eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 2 hours before the examination (Except plain water).
- Customers must present their identity cards and on the appointment day.
- *Test results may be affected if individuals have already used Immunosuppressant.
- The captioned allergy related tests have their own limitations and any allergy tests may not be, at all times, possible to identify the actual allergen(s) that is/are/was/were/will be triggering the said allergic response(s) or allergic response(s) now, in the past and/or in future. In some circumstances, it is possible that there might be NO allergen being able to be detected after a testing is done.
- Test results might be affected if individuals have imbalance diets or fasting. Please seek for doctor advice if in doubt.
- Test results might be affected if individuals have been avoiding particular food for the past 4 to 6 weeks.
- The test is for reference only, and is not suitable for diagnostic and/or treatment use.
- The service purchased is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at (852) 3979 3200.