- Medical Questionnaire
- Blood Pressure
Body Fat (%)
Visceral Fat Rating(%)
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Alanine Transaminase (ALT)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
- HDL Cholesterol
- Glucose (Fasting)
- Haemoglobin A1c
- White Blood Cell Count
- Red Blood Cell Count
- Mean Cell Volume
- Red Blood Cell Distribution Width
- Platelet Court
- Alpha-feto protein (AFP) [Liver]
- Make appointment: Make an appointment with our staff after the purchase.
- Sample Collection: Sample collection in our testing center.
- Reporting: Reporting in 7 working days and notify for getting report.
- *The results will be displayed in the appendix with the health check test reports for reference only.
- ^Not applicable to individuals with a prior liver condition, weight ≥160 kg, and age ≤40 (women) or ≤35 (men), on medications to lower triglycerides or with inherited hypertriglyceridemia.
- Customers undergoing a medical examination must be at least 18 years of age.
- Customers must present their identity cards and on the appointment day.
- No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except drinking water).
- Pregnant ladies, any members who are suffering from bleeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
- Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
- Upon confirmation and acceptance, won’t be able to cancel or request for refund.
- Service items may change without piror notice. In case of dispute, ApexHealth reserves all rights.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at 3979 3200.
Product might be suitable for you
Clinical research proved that Heptral® is one of the key elements to support healthy liver function. Heptral® contains Unique S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe).
- Promote the elimination of liver fat
- Repair liver cells
- Activate liver cell regeneration
- Assist in removing liver toxins
People with fatty liver.
Unhealthy life, frequently delayed sleep and lack of sleep.
Frequent smoking, unbalanced diet and drug abuse.Contact us for more details