- Medical Questionnaire
- Blood Pressure
Body Fat (%)
Visceral Fat Rating(%)
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Alanine Transaminase (ALT)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
- HDL Cholesterol
- Glucose (Fasting)
- Haemoglobin A1c
- White Blood Cell Count
- Red Blood Cell Count
- Mean Cell Volume
- Red Blood Cell Distribution Width
- Platelet Court
- Alpha-feto protein (AFP) [Liver]
- Make appointment: Make an appointment with our staff after the purchase.
- Sample Collection: Sample collection in our testing center.
- Reporting: Reporting in 7 working days and notify for getting report.
- *The results will be displayed in the appendix with the health check test reports for reference only
- #It is only applicable to people aged 30-75 and those who have not had any previous cardiovascular disease.
- ^Not applicable to individuals with a prior liver condition, weight ≥160 kg, and age ≤40 (women) or ≤35 (men), on medications to lower triglycerides or with inherited hypertriglyceridemia.
- Customers undergoing a medical examination must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Customers must present their identity cards and on the appointment day.
- No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except plain water).
- Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
- Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from bleeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
- Urine test: Collect the middle portion of 15ml urine stream in the clean container before the test.
- Stool test: Stool size should be walnut or 1-inch ball in the clean container within 24 hours before the test or can get the special stool container in our testing centre. (It is important that no urine or toilet water mix with the stool sample).
- Pelvis U/S Scan: Have full bladder prior to examination.
- Please inform our staff of confirmed/ suspected pregnancy.
- The service purchased is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- **Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- No cancellation is acceptable once an order is confirmed.
- Service items may change without piror notice. In case of dispute, ApexHealth reserves all rights.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at (852) 3979 3200.
Product might be suitable for you
Clinical research proved that Heptral® is one of the key elements to support healthy liver function. Heptral® contains Unique S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe).
- Promote the elimination of liver fat
- Repair liver cells
- Activate liver cell regeneration
- Assist in removing liver toxins
People with fatty liver.
Unhealthy life, frequently delayed sleep and lack of sleep.
Frequent smoking, unbalanced diet and drug abuse.Contact us for more details