Non Invasive 7th gestational week or above
In general, traditional invasive sample collection methods, such as chorionic villus sampling or amniocentesis, has certain risks for both the mother and the fetus, and they require pregnancy to be at least 10 weeks along before they can be performed.
The non-invasive prenatal DNA paternity testing offered by Acecgt Group, on the other side, can be done earliest as 7 weeks into the pregnancy. The testing is conducted using a blood sample from the pregnant mother and a DNA sample from the alleged father, eliminating the need for invasive procedures. Additionally, the test results is shortened to 6-8 business days.
Pregnant woman’s specimen
As early as the 7th of gestational week of pregnancy
Blood will be drawn from the mother into special tubes
Remark: For pregnant woman who recently has blood transfusion as a recipient and/or as a recipient of organ transplant in the past is not be suitable for conducting this prenatal DNA relationship test.
Alleged father’s specimen
Painless buccal swab collection: Buccal swab is preferred over blood taking. Buccal swab sampling is taken by rubbing over the cheek with a soft swab and it is painless and non-invasive.
Remark: Do not eat and drink (other than water intake), or brush your teeth an hour before buccal swab collection.
“Our longstanding commitment ensure you to get the DNA relationship answers you trust.”
- Ordering: Purchase in E-shop/ CALL US AT (852) 3979 3200 for Reservation
- Sample Collection: Visit our testing center to collect the specimen using buccal swab, special specimen or blood collection.
- Report: Ready within 6-8 working days
- Avoid large amount of high-fat foods consumption and drinking alcohol before blood taking.
- Do not eat and drink (other than water intake), or brush your teeth an hour before buccal swab collection.
- For individual who recently has blood transfusion as a recipient in the past 6 months and/or as a recipient of organ transplant in the past should consider not using blood specimen for DNA relationship testing.
- For pregnant woman who recently has blood transfusion as a recipient and/or as a recipient of organ transplant in the past is not be suitable for conducting this DNA test.
- Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from bleeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
- Customers must present their identity cards and on the appointment day.
- Oral specimen collection can be collected directly at home and then delivery back to our testing center. If you choose blood or special specimen for testing, you can call us (852) 3979 3200 to make an appointment and make an appointment with our professional team.
- If you require the test for legal purpose or have any enquiry, please contact us (852) 3979 3200 for more information.
As early as the 7th of gestational week of pregnancy is suitable.
20ml of pregnant woman’s blood sample
(In woman’s blood, it has woman own DNA and a fraction of fetal DNA)
Customers can rest assured that we highly value the protection of personal privacy and ensure that the personal information you provide is kept strictly confidential. Unless the customer provides written consent, DNA test results will never be disclosed to any third party other than the tested individuals.
- Beard debris
- Human tissues
- Chewing Gum
- Blood stain (i.e. Tissue paper, cotton and etc)
- Cigarette butt
- Hairs with follicles (root)
- Due to the nature and instability of special specimens, there are chances that it might not be able to produce any conclusive DNA result. Surcharge will be applied to the handling and processing of the special samples and they might not be suitable for legal cases purpose.