DEFEAT ALLERGIES BY CLEANING OUT THE REAL ALLERGENS
Find out the source of allergies is the most effective way to prevent and protect yourself against allergic reactions actively
Allergies cause far greater damage than just the physical. The long-term allergic reactions can cause emotional stress and make it difficult to concentrate at work or school which could seriously affect social life, studies, quality of sleep and work performance.
Allergy medication can help treat the symptoms of an allergic reaction, but it is far from a cure. Once ceasing the dosage, allergy symptoms recur upon contact with the allergen.
Am I suitable for allergy test?
- If you have acute allergic symptoms. (e.g. allergic rhinitis, nasal congestion, runny nose, asthma, eczema, urticaria, etc.)
- The following allergic symptoms such as skin problems, eczema, nasal allergies, etc. happen regularly in your daily life, but cannot find out the roots.
- Suitable for children with undeveloped immune system, and is highly susceptible to allergens.
- Suffering different skin problems (e.g. rash, itching, erythema, scales and eczema).
New IgE Pro 2 Allergy Test
IgE Pro 2 Allergy Test Key Features
List of Allergens
- Cat epithelium and dander
- Dog dander
- Guniea pig
- Alternaria Alternata
- Aspergillus fumigatus
- Bermuda grass
- Cladosporium herbarum
- Common pigweed
- Common ragweed
- Cultivated rye
- Grass mix1
- Japanese cedar
- Japanese hop
- Maple leaf sycamore
- Ox-eye daisy
- Russian thistle
- Timothy grass
- White ash
- White pin
- Acarus siro
- C. albicans
- Dermatophagoides farinae
- Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus
- House dust
- P. notatum
- Tyrophagus putrescentiae
- Bee Venom
- Wasp Venom
- Cheddar Cheese
- Egg White
- Tuna / Salmon
- Fish mix2
- Lobster/ Pacific squid
- Shellfish mix3
- Garlic / Onion
- Wheat flour
- Yeast, baker’s
- Corn (Maizze)
- Citrus mix
- Fruit mix4
- Hazel nut
- Sweet chestnut
- Soy bean
- Nut mix5
- Lamb meat
- Silkworm pupa
- Hevea latex
- Total IgE
- Sweet vernal, Orchard grass, Common reed, Bent grass
- Plaice, Anchovy, Alaska Pollock
- Blue mussel, Oyster, Clam, Scallop
- Kiwi, Mango, Banana
- Almond, Pine nut, Sunflower
* Cross-reactive Carbohydrate Determinants
What you can get from our IgE Allergy Test?
Know about your IgE-mediated immune system respond to allergens.
Personalized IgE allergy test report.
1:1 registered doctor consultation with allergens avoidance recommendation.
Testing Center you can trust
Over 10 years of experience for allergy testing and provide top tier standards of allergy testing. Our service commitment can be showcased through our Hong Kong-based research laboratories and testing center you can trusted, state-of-the-art facilities and the experienced team of PhD scientists.
ApexHealth testing center provides a series of clinically proven allergy solutions.
What our customers say
Mr. Liu / suffering itchy eyes and sore throat, urticaria (redness, rash, itching)
Through the IgE Pro allergy test, you can understand which substances your body has allergic to, so that you can avoid these substances in your daily life and diet.
Miss Wong / urticaria
After understanding what causing my allergic reaction, I could prescribe the right medicine. Meanwhile, I accepted the doctor’s advice to take probiotics to support body healthy and recovered after a few weeks.
Karen / eczema
After knowing types of food allergies, I could avoid eating these foods causing my allergy syndrome to reduce the symptoms of eczema.
2. Go to our testing centre for the testing
3. Test results ready within 4 working days and provide with professional medical consultation to explain the report
Allergies are abnormal reactions of the immune system that occur in response to otherwise harmless substances. Intolerances can mimic allergies (sometimes referred to as pseudo-allergy) but it does not involve the immune system.
- If you are atopic or suffering from different allergic reactions, such as eczema, rash (nasal allergy), asthma, urticaria (rubella), conjunctivitis (eye sensitivity), food allergies including anaphylactic shock, abdominal pain and diarrhea, or allergic reactions to insects, dust mites or latex
- Family history of allergy
- Plan to do the Allergen immunotherapy (applicable to the 4th generation IgE allergy test)
- Regular screening to identify underlying allergic triggers that might be contributing to your symptoms.
Arrangement for Specimen Collection
You can order directly from the E-shop or contact us at (852) 3979 3200 to make an appointment with our professional team, and visit our medical center to collect blood samples.
No fasting is required, just keep your original eating habits.
Customers must present their identity cards and on the appointment day. Test results may be affected if individuals have already used particular steroid / Immunosuppressant, or might be affected if individuals have been avoiding particular foods. The service purchased is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited. For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at (852) 3979 3200.
In general, any individual can reserve and order this test for themselves. A doctor’s prescription is not required.
Yes, but we recommend child age of 2 years old or above to do the test.
Please consult your medical practitioner or our staffs if you have any questions concerning taking your medicine. In general, the major concern is Immunosuppressant /steroidal drugs, because it can suppress the immune system, and thus may reduce the antibodies levels and results might be affected. Thus, it is advisable to stop taking the Immunosuppressant /steroidal drug for at least 4 weeks before taking the test. Tropical steroid is not affecting the test results in normal circumstance.