Your results will be sent to you via email in PDF or SMS message after receiving your sample.
COVID-19 RT-PCR Test for Travel
Tested at Your Office or Home with Safety and Comfort
Door-to-Door ● Test Easier
✔ Suitable for Guangdong / Macau or Oversea travel
✔ Performed by medical Professional on-site
✔ Nasal and throat swabs sampling with 99.9% accuracy
✔ Report ready in 24 hours use for travel (+$300 Express Result)
Medical professional arrives and collects specimen.
Medical professional delivers sample to the lab.
Results ready within 24 working day hours
Pre-order COVID-19 RT-PCR Test
Recognized COVID-19 Testing Institutions by the Hong Kong SAR Government
Your Reliable Door-to-Door Testing Service
Medical professional equipped with personal protective equipment throughout the sampling (PPE).
Medical professional will use medical-grade disinfectants during sampling and follow the infection control measures.
Safe Medical Waste Disposal
All medical wastes will be disposed safely by our medical professional.
Wide Range Audiences
In partnership with many of Hong Kong’s largest public and private institutions. Conduct the COVID-19 PCR tests from indoor and outdoor.
Privacy and Discretion
Guarantee to protect customers’ privacy and discretion.
Valid Proof for Business / Travel
Provide individual or group testing.
- People who need a test report of COVID-19 nucleic acid test for travel.
- Suitable for different performers for entry venue
- Passengers of “Cruise-to-nowhere” itineraries
- Arrivals under “Return2hk“ or “Come2hk“ Scheme
- People who have no symptoms but worrying of COVID-19 infection
- High-risk individuals (such as working with a large number of people, having close contact with an infected person)
- People who currently at quarantine
ApexHealth’s COVID-19 nucleic-acid Test is using the global gold standard technology RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction) testing method, which with high accuracy and reliable.
Yes, our test reports are accepted in most cases, however we highly recommend individuals check the relevant government / travel agencies for entry requirements to clear customs before doing our test.
Specimen collection requirement
- Collect approximately: 2.0 mL of deep throat saliva.
Specimen storage and transportation
- Specimen should be stored and transported below 4°C.
- Improper collection, handling and storage of specimen
- Inadequate specimen
- The barcode on the bottle does not match the barcode on the test request form
- The barcode on the bottle or test request form is damaged
- The specimen is not collected according to the required specifications (e.g. the
- specimen is not stored in the provided Specimen collection bottle or sampling with other tools, etc.)
- Specimen not in requested format or insufficient quantity
- Specimen in expired container
- Specimen leakage
- Test request form without / with mismatched patient identification information
Arrangement for Specimen Collection
Order online or call us 3979 3200 for booking. ApexHealth will arrange and verify the daon-site sampling service after the payment received.
On testing day, our medical professional contact you for on-site sampling and will set up and disinfect the designated area in your home / office. Then, s(he) will conduct the combined nasal and throat swabs and collect your sample. All medical wastes will be disposed safely by our medical professional and disinfect thoroughly again. You will then receive your test result via email within 24 hours.
Children under 3 years old are ineligible for the test.
Yes, we can provide the bulk order. For more information, please call us at (852) 3979 3200 or WhatsApp us 5702 8358.
Testing and Notification of Result
Test results will be ready within 24 hours (working day) after sample successfully collected and emailed to you. (Express Same Day Report +$300)
Report release times may differ due to unexpected circumstances including the need to recollect or retest samples due to quality issues. For travelers are advised to book an appointment for sufficient timeslot at least prior to your departure. ApexHealth does not accept any responsibility or liability for losses arising as a result of any delay. This includes claims for losses where you have been unable to travel or work.
You could try to find it in the trash mail box. If no, please contact our CS service at Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All positive cases of COVID-19 will be reported to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP), pursuant to the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance.
- 如有任何的疑問，歡迎您聯繫我們ApexHealth 客戶服務熱線: (852) 3979 3200或電郵至 email@example.com。
IN ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The test is intended for reference and a preliminary investigation of the respiratory tract infection test only. The test result should be used in conjunction with other clinical information to diagnose the infection. Client with suspected infection should consult medical professionals for the confirmation of diagnosis and clinical treatment.。
- All positive cases of COVID-19 will be reported to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP), pursuant to the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance.
- * Please note that the above Covid-19 test is not eligible for health QR code or other related travel passes. You need to follow the instructions given by airlines or other relevant agencies if you use for traveling purposes.
- The collection and use of the data to the specific information is necessary for the purpose of providing quality services to you. We will take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential. Unless any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirement of any law binding on us or for the purposes of any guidelines or codes of practice issued by regulatory or other authorities with which we are reasonably expected to comply, personal data collected from you will not be disclosed to any third party.
ApexHealth is also in the process of developing a number of DNA tests to add to our offerings for never ending improvement of today practice.