- All-rounded E3 elements (probiotics, prebiotics, postbiotics)
- Patented probiotics Lactobacillus paracasei, which reduces the absorption of calories and assists weight management
- 11 types of highly effective gastro-resistant probiotics
HK-LP postbiotics improves immune function and quickly strengthens probiotics effects
- Oligosaccharide prebiotics FOS/GOS strengthen the activity of probiotics
- Inulin, extracted from chicory, promotes bowel movement and detoxification
- Each capsule contain 25 billions of active probiotics
- All natural ingredients without the addition of sucrose, diary products, aromatizer, artificial colorings and gluten
- Passed heavy metal/plasticizer food grade safety test, produced according to GMP and ISO22000 standards
- Suitable for vegetarians
Reduce irritation to gut (diarrhea/constipation), improve intestinal health
Contains Lactobacillus plantarum GKM3, which can effectively reduce the problem of increasing weight, as well as reduce the proportion of fat in body and improve the problems of accumulation of liver fat. Besides, Lactobacillus paracasei GKS6 can effectively reduce the accumulation of subcutaneous/visceral fat and calories absorption.
Increase consumption of energy
Consists of highly effective Streptococcus thermophilus GKT2 probiotics. There have already been plenty research papers suggesting that S. thermophilis can reduce the relative abundance of the bad bacteria in the intestine. Therefore, it can reduce the toxins absorbed by the body and increase the metabolism rate.
Accommodate the needs of vegetarians
Using plant capsule to store the probiotics. Therefore, this product is suitable for vegetarians and individuals with normal eating habits.
11 types of active probiotics
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
Lactobacillus plantarum GKM3
Lactobacillus paracasei GKS6
Lactobacillus acidophilus GKA7
Lactococcus lactis GKL2
Lactobacillus casei GKC1
Bifidobacterium longum GKL7
Bifidobacterium bifidum GKB2
Bifidobacterium breve GKV1
Streptococcus thermophilus GKT2
Bifidobacterium lactis GKK2
3 types of prebiotics
- Individuals who concern about central obesity
- Individuals who wish to improve metabolism and detoxification
- Individuals suffering from intestinal imbalance, constipation or diarrhea
Consume with drinking water
1 capsules per day before/ after meal
1) Self-pick up
Self-pick from the ApexHealth Testing Center: 21st Floor, Kowloon Road, 555 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pick-up time: Monday to Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Once the order is completed, we will ship it within 5 working days.
Free shipping when purchase value HK$500 or above, we offer free door-to-door delivery service within Hong Kong region. Delivery service is applicable to commercial addresses, self-pickup services at SF stores or EF Lockers only (Not including residential area).
For purchases value below HK$500, the delivery service is only available by Pay by cash on delivery.
If the products are failed to delivered due to customer error and needs to be re-delivered, an additional fee of HK$100 will be charged.
When the customer collects the ordered goods, it is the responsibility to check whether the goods are damaged. Once the products are confirmed to be signed, all products are non-returnable.
However, if you received a product that is damaged or defective, please contact ApexHealth Customer Service with the original valid receipt within 3 days.
- Storage﹕Store in the fridge or in a cool and dry area.
- *For details, please refer to the label on the product. The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final. This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- The service purchased is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- In the event of dispute, ApexHealth’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at (852) 3979 3200.